PROFESSIONAL Coach = MAXIMUM RESULTS
At Gary Miller Fitness I offer exceptional Personal Training services to my Clients, my programs are backed by my national certifications, and i have been recognized for my expertise and ability to teach, motivate and inspire.
my Personal Training programs provide you with individualized attention leading to faster results. i will guide you through an efficient exercise program that reduces exercise related injuries while producing maximum results. Throughout your personal journey, we will refine and update each session as your abilities develop and your fitness improves.
The PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS DESIGNED FOR THOSE WHO:
1) Tried to lose weight or improve their appearance but lack the motivation or guidance to succeed
2) you Are not seeing the results you want
3) you Aren’t sure where to start
4) you Are bored with the same routine
5) you Need accountability, motivation and or a challenge
6) you Want to learn how to exercise
7) You Train for a specific sport or event
8) You Have a specific illness, injury or condition
I started training with Gary to help keep in shape for Law Enforcement . As one could imagine being a female officer you have to have a strong presence and having the knowledge that my body is strong as well as my mind helps keep my confidence high! I love working with coach Gary 3 times per week to help keep me on top of my game and safe on the job!
I started training with Gary to help keep in shape for football in HS and College. Being Bigger Stronger and Faster than the opposition is key for me being a linebacker. Coach Gary met all of my strength and conditioning needs. He is super knowledgeable, lots of fun and a motivating coach.
1) Fitness Professional WITH 20 yearsIN THE INDUSTRY. PROFESSIONAL POWERLIFTER THAT IS NATIONALLY RANKED IN TOP 5 RPS POWERLIFTING.
2) Have personaly trained clients over 26,000hours in my career...conservatively
3) trained male and female clients from 7-70 plus yrs old ALL OVER U.S.
4) accomplished athlete IN raw POWERLIFTING.
-CURRENTLY HOLD (9) nEW JERSEY sTATE RECORDS
-RPS RANKED NATIONALLY IN THE TOP 20 IN TWO DIVISIONS (#1) & (#3) IN 275 LBS SUB-MASTERS raw POWERLIFTING.
- Earned pro rank status in only 3rd meet
5) iNVENTED AND multi-PATENTED MY OWN HOME AND TRAVEL FITNESS PRODUCT that is multi-purpose providing injury prevention and performance enhancement...the prounit performance trainer
6) pUBLISHED AUTHOR
7) CELEBRITY TRAINER
8) TRAINED collegiate and PRO ATHLETES
9) Attended William Paterson University for Exercise Science
10) recieved Credentials from The National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Certified Personal Trainer
11) Corrective Exercise Specialist...Providing foundational and injury prevention to clients
12) Performance Enhancement Specialist...Providing speed and strength training to athletes.
We started training with Gary to help keep in shape for the rigors of the touring life and being on stage. Fitness is number one with us and Gary met all of our needs. He is super knowledgeable, lots of fun and a motivating trainer.
The Jonas Brothers Nick, Joe, and Kevin
I started training with Gary 2009 to help me rehab myself after server crash and brain injuries that put me in a coma for almost 24 days during a desert racing accident. When i first start to train it was a great challenge but after a year of working with Gary i was able to get back on my bike and race again. I have since retired from racing but the training principles I recieved from Gary were second to none. I am truly grateful he was my coach.
Josh Morros Former Motor Cross racer and Tramatic Brain injury public speaker
Click Button to watch Josh's story
I am a serious golfer and I practice almost everyday, but I struggled with back problems and injuries that kept me from being the best I could possibly be. I met with Gary becuase I needed help and he gave me the confidence and most importantly the most quality training which lead me to be in great athletic shape I am in today. I recently won the Nevada State Jr. Championship and have won quite a few other tournaments. I am also going on th play in the biggest junior golf tournament in the US. I owe it all to Gary because when I train with him I feel confident in knowing that I am getting the most out of my workouts.
Andrew Mims Nevade State Jr. Champion Golfer.
In 2004 I suffered what most considered a career ending injury while playing for the Miami Dolphins. After a few months of rehab and working with Gary, I was able to get back to my full athletic ability.
As my career path changed to law enforcement, I still continue to work with Gary to maintain my physical fitness which enables me to be my best while protecting the citizens of my community.
Gary's expertise is not only valuable to top notch athletes, it is also beneficial for everyday people interested in being healthy and the best physically they can be.
Derek Jones former Pro athlete and current Law Enforcment
Gary Miller Fitness © 2013 | All Rights Reserved